[vtkusers] Java vtkPanel translate problem

Brandon Douthit-Wood asbcd2 at uaa.alaska.edu
Thu Feb 20 02:41:17 EST 2003

Hello,
I am working on developing a project in Java, using a vtkPanel.  I am
using the nightly build from about a week ago (2-10-03?).  I am using
the vtk3DSImporter, and once the file is imported and rendered, the
translation function is not working properly.  The rotate and zoom work
normally, but the translate always moves the object to the bottom left,
no matter how the mouse is dragged.  I have had the same problem on a
machine running Windows 2000 and Windows XP Pro.
If anyone has any ideas/suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Brandon Douthit