[vtkusers] look up values, non-uniform scalar data

Seema Jaisinghani seemri at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 11:57:44 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a volume dataset with 4 distinct values for
scalars identifying 4 different objects, while the 5th
object has scalars from 0-20. I am using marching
cubes to visualize them. I want to color the first 4
distinctly, while the fifth with color gradation(say
varying shades of blue depending on the contour). how
can I set up the look up table so that I get this kind
of interpolation in the scalar values.
if I give the pointdata scalars in my datafile, it
gives its own filling method.
Or is there any other way to go about it?

Thanks for the help.
Seema