[vtkusers] problem when I delete points or cells

Theodore Papatheodorou tp500 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 10:56:37 EST 2003

Hi,
I have a 3d Surface of type vtkPolyData. Whenever I try to erase a point
by calling polydata->DeletePoint(n) my program crashes. I thought the
reason might be because other vertices are pointing to that point and
that is why. Even when I deleted cells though, my program crashed? Is
there a reason for it?
How can I erase points and/or cells from my surface without it crashing
calling "Segmentation Error" in Linux. I am using VTK 4.0.
Thanks for the help.

Theodoros Papatheodorou