[vtkusers] MarchingCubes linking problem

Seema Jaisinghani seemri at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 14:44:53 EST 2003

Hi Leila,

Thanks for the suggestion..

I tried building it with release.. that still gave me
one error..

I also followed the document posted by Mathieu

http://www.imm.dtu.dk/pubdb/views/edoc_download.php/502/pdf/imm502.pdf

It says that both debug and release versions of
ALL_BUILD in the vtk project need to be built..may be
that explains why it solved ur problem by giving the
release option.

I have been able to fix the link error now.

Thanks,
Seema

(__imp_??6 at YAAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@AAV01 at AAVvtkIndent@@@Z)

e@@UAEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@VvtkIndent@@@Z)