[vtkusers] Help

Matei MANCAS matei.mancas at tcts.fpms.ac.be
Wed Feb 12 11:32:14 EST 2003

Hi, I had the same problem at the beginning!

You must change your projetc settings :
In the part C/C++ -> Preprocessor, you must add your path for tha
additionnal include files (...vtk40\include\vtk) where you have vtk's .h
files.
Then in the Link->Input part you have to add the additionnal path where you
have your libraries (....vtk40\lib\vtk). In addition to that you have to
copy the name of all your libraries in this folder in the Object/Libraries
modules textbox. Some are still there, you add vtk's one by one...I know,
it's really boring but you must do this.

This will solve your link pbs.

Matei