[vtkusers] VolumePro-board & cropping

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Wed Feb 12 09:31:14 EST 2003

Dear VTK-Gurus,

I'm using a VolumePro500-board for volume rendering. This board supports real-
time rendering of volumes with a size up to 256³.
I use cropping to display only a part (50x50x50) of the volume. When my dataset
is smaller than 256³ everything works fine. Once I use a larger one the
interaction is not possible in real-time anymore. This is understandable if I
visualize the whole volume but I render only a small part (50x50x50) of it.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem ?

Regards,
Steffen