[vtkusers] transformation problem on vtkActor & vtkBoxWidget

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Feb 12 08:28:44 EST 2003

One other note: you must use the vtkBoxWidget::SetProp3D() method to
provide the information the box widget needs to set itself up, as well as
how to handle the non-zero position in the actors/props transformation
matrix. Something like:

boxWidget SetProp3D maceActor
boxWidget PlaceWidget
boxWidget AddObserver InteractionEvent TransformActor

Will