[vtkusers] World Axes always on TOP and visible ...

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Mon Feb 10 12:40:08 EST 2003

Greetings !

How can we make something painted in a vtkRenderer on layer 1 always visible
and on top of everything painted in the vtkRenderer on layer 0.

CONTEXT:
We developed a low-left axes following Ben's technique
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2001-January/005364.html

The small vtkRenderer that displays the Axes is on layer 1 and the bug is
that when object painted in the main vtkRenderer are moved where the axes
is, they are painted above and hide the axes. (Our axes should always be
visible !)

Thanks !