[vtkusers] Augmented reality

BERT Sylvain bert at esigetel.fr
Mon Feb 10 08:42:40 EST 2003

Hi,

Well, i am in my final project for my engineering school : the subject
is : "augmented reality" and i had a strong constraint : to use VTK
tools. So, as you understood, i am a beginner in vtk and i could read
some codes and examples to view something and now, i have two questions:

    Is it easy to integrate vtk tools in MFC? and how to integrate it?
    Can i get the handle of the vtk Render window?

I ask you that because i already realised a project in MFC and i had a
code for transparency. My main goal is to have a transparent vtk window
in order for me to put video behind that window for augmented reality.

As i begin my project, i need much advices and if you have other
solutions, it can be better for me and my culture!!!

Thank you for all your answers

A vtk beginner