[vtkusers] Setting range for axis or plotting ?

06-Olivier 06-Olivier at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 7 17:19:17 EST 2003

     Hello,

I have some trouble to plot scientific datas with axes.

I want to plot a 3D dataset which X values goes from -20 to 20
Y values from -20 to 20 and Z values from -1 to 0.

For a good vizu, I need to magnify the Z values ( x 20 ) but while
doing this the axis range ( vtkCubeAxesActor2D ) follow and show
the Z values going from -20 to 0 ...

Perhaps I used wrong way for doing this, but does a method to plot
such datas with different ranges for X,Y and Z exists ?

     Thanks,

Sincerly.