[vtkusers] vtkEditor

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at onetel.net.uk
Fri Feb 7 14:30:06 EST 2003

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Ok no response,
>   So I guess nobody ever used it. So I'll ask a different question.
>   I would like to edit a polydata, is there any GUI around that could
> allow that ?
>   To be more precise I have a segmented vessel and would like to remove
> some uninteresting part of it.
>
> Any suggestion(s) ?
> Thanks,
> Mathieu

Mathieu,

I did something similar to pseudo delete elements. My solution was to give them cell values and
put a vtkThreshold in the pipeline.

I used methods  "SetAttributeToUseCellData"   and "AllScalarsOn".

By altered the scalar value of the cell data to fall outside the threshold range if I didn't
want to see it?

Hope this helps.

Dave Davies