[vtkusers] The Extent question of vtkImageReslice

Chunyan Jiang jiang at Telematik-Institut.de
Thu Feb 6 04:25:44 EST 2003

Hi, all,
I use vtkImageReslice to get the reslice of the data volume. I get the
default extent of the vtkImageReslice by
reslice->GetInput()->SetUpdateExtentToWholeExtent();
However, I want to set my own extent. I tried the
reslice->SetOutputExtent(-max,max,-max,max,-max,max); unfortunately, it does
not work. Could some one tell me, how can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Chunyan

Chunyan Jiang, Dipl.-Inform.,
Institut for Telematic
Bahnhofstrasse 30-32, D-54292 Trier, Germany
Phone: (+49) (0)651-97551-34
Fax: (+49) (0)651-97551-12