[vtkusers] rotating a plane

Vincent v.dercksen at suave.nl
Tue Feb 4 12:37:25 EST 2003

Hi Marcio,

Thank you for your reaction. Creating a rotated plane is not really the
problem, the problem is the interaction.  I would like to create a rectangle
around a 2D object. This rectangle should have handles to rotate and scale
the object (like in many drawing programs). I'm looking for some kind of
widget with the desired mouse behaviour already implemented (or another good
solution of course :) ).
Please let me know if you (or anyone) have a suggestion.

Vincent Dercksen