[vtkusers] Is this bug related to vtkQGL ?

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Mon Feb 3 12:17:46 EST 2003

Hi ! (Sorry for the repost but we're rushed to produce a release of our
product for the end of the week !)

When we add a renderer layer to the vtkQGL vtkRenderWindow class, (The main
one is set to 0 and the smaller one to 1), we get strange bugs that seams to
be related to buffer manipulations.
By the way, we use a second renderer to implement a lower-left World
coordinate axes.

This bug as many symptoms :

1) If we have a blue cube with Alpha color set to almost totally
transparent, moving the mouse cursor out and in the window area causes the
cube to be each time more visible. (Opaque)... to the point where he's
almost completely visible. (After many mouse movements in & out of the
Window)

2) A dialog box appears above the window area. After closing it, if i move
the mouse out of the Windows area, the dialog is painted again !!!

3) When the application is first open, the Window is painted using the
images of the main window as it was maximizing.....

Thanks for your time !