[vtkusers] chromium & vtkTextMapper

venkat k venkat6678 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 05:55:56 EST 2003

hi,
i'm using vtkScalarBarActor & vtkCubeAxesActor2D in my
program.
when the application runs on a PC everything OK, but when
i run the same on a display wall (chromium) - the text is
misplaced.
my application window size is 1000 X 750, display wall
size 2000 X 1500.
the Text instead of taking global context on the display
wall, it's going to the first tile only & is rotating,
zooming in the 1000 X 750 region of the display wall
(first tile).
i think it's a problem with Bitmap & Pixmap fonts used by
vtkTextProperty & vtkTextMapper.
please suggest me the way to correct it.
(using vtkVectorText we can place them correctly,  then we
need to reimplement vtkScalarBarActor & vtkCubeAxesActor2D
, isn't it).
thanks in advance.
-venkat