[vtkusers] Using vtkGL2PSExporter with images

Robert Milaszewski rmilas at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 17 11:00:34 EST 2003

I am trying to use vtkGL2PSExporter which is available in vtk ver.  4.3
from
nightly builds.   I read in a png image in vtkImageActor, overlay
contours on top and
render it,  all looks good on screen.   When I export the window into
postscript file
using vtkGL2PSExporter and viewd or printe it the contours are visible
but not the image.  Looking into the postscript file I can see that the
info for the image is there but
for some reason it is not displayed when viewed with gv or printed on
postscript printer.

I would appreciate any help.

Robert M Milaszewski
rmilas at head.cfa.harvard.edu