[vtkusers] texture ontop of texture ?

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Fri Dec 12 10:34:55 EST 2003

Hi Ingo,

The only way to avoid this weird mixing (other than using an offset)
is to have the textures share the same vertices.

That means that the actor for the larger texture has to have vertices
not only for the corners of the large texture, but also for the corners
of the small texture, so that in the region where the textures overlap
both textures use the same set of vertices are used to calculate the
Z value.  I don't know if this is a clear explanation, but it should
give you the general idea.

 - David

  David Gobbi, PhD                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group