AW: [vtkusers] Using VTK and Java-Swing

Stefan Maas stefan.maas at fh-gelsenkirchen.de
Tue Dec 9 06:56:58 EST 2003

Please look at the examples in 'yourVTKdirectory\Wrapping\Java'. Here
are some good examples that will help you.

Stefan

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_HUGUET?= <fhuguet at scconsultants.com>
To: <vtkusers at vtk.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:48:18 +0100
Subject: [vtkusers] Using VTK and Java-Swing

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C3BE4A.566BAB60

hi dear VTK users, i know quite well C++, MFC and VTK.

But now, i would like to interface my VTK code with a Swing Interface =
(Java) .

When i get my actors, at the end of the pipeline, how do i put them into
=
a JPanel object ? how can i display them ?

must i use Java3D or not ? what is the equivalent of vtkWin32Interactor
=
in Java ?

Thanks,

Frederik