[vtkusers] VTK with C#

Asad Abu-Tarif asada at aqi.com
Fri Dec 5 10:40:08 EST 2003

Hi,
Thanks for the info. I was just searching the vtkDonNetWrapper
for that specific function (SetParentID).

Only the GUI is in C# in my case, but the application logic is
all in unmanaged C++. So, really all what I need is to know how
to pass a C# window to an unmanaged function.

If complete wrappers do exist with plans to update them for
future VTK releases, that would be great. Otherwise, does
anyone know how to pass a C# window to an unmanaged C++
code so that VTK could render in that window?

Thanks,
- Asad

Asad Abu-Tarif, Ph.D., PMP
Research Engineer