[vtkusers] How can I use the standard library class in C++ in VTK?!!

Luke J West ljw at soc.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 06:28:30 EST 2003

I've had the same trouble, but find that the old style header file works fine..

#include<vector.h>

oh - and forget about namespace 'std'.

hope it helps,

luke

Quoting "Pisupati, Preeti (CORP, GEITC)" <Preeti.Pisupati at geind.ge.com>:

> Hi All,
>
>   I am having trouble in using standard C++ class "vector", eventhough I
> included the standard library class as  # include <vector>. Can anyone please
> help me out by explaining how to access this Vector class in VTK classes?
>
> I will be very grateful to recieve a quick response.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Preeti.

Luke J West : Research Assistant : e-Science
Rm. 566/12, School of Ocean & Earth Sciences
Southampton Oceanography Centre, Southampton
SO14 3ZH  United Kingdom