[vtkusers] constructing surface with vtkPoints

Helder Carvalho hel_carvalho at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:48:43 EDT 2003

Hi users,

Im trying to create a closed 3d surface with exactly the same number of
points that i provide with a set vtkPoints I created. I've tried doing that
with vtkSurfaceReconstructionFilter, but it construct a new polydata with a
diferent number of points. So i would like to build some polys with the
vtkpoints so i can build a polydata with the same points of the vtkPoints.
Anyway i can do that??

thanks in advanced,
Helder Carvalho