[vtkusers] ASCII Data Conversion

Justace Clutter prophecy at corpranet.net
Sat Aug 30 12:26:31 EDT 2003

Hey all,

	I am very new to  using VTK tools.  I have a data set that I have
generated from a ROOT file that is space delimited.

  x0 y0 z0
  x1 y1 z1

	I would like to view this dataset in 3D so that I can get a feel for
its behavior.  Is there a simple way to convert this dataset to a VTK
dataset.  I have done some looking online but have not found any single
convenient way to do this.  The dataset as it stands now is 22 megs in
size, 1,406,976 points.  Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Justace Clutter