[vtkusers] adding files to existing vtk4.x using vc++ on win2000

joseph mccoy j.mccoy at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 07:28:10 EDT 2003

Hi All,

sorry for this maybe very silly question, but i don't have any experience  with cmake at all. here's my question:

i have slightly changed some of the vtk- files (vtkStreamer and vtkStreamLine), but i don't want to replace the original files. instead i'd like to add my changed files (maybe vtkMyStreamer or something like that) so i'm able to use both.
so i was wondering if i have to add those files to the cmakelist.txt and recompile the whole thing or if it is enough to add the files within vc++ (like prpject/add/files..) and recompile only the changed dlls.

thanks

Joseph