[vtkusers] A hole on the surface built from 2D contours.

Zhu Allen - 蜉蝣 sophie_linfei at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:27:48 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to build the 3D surface from a set of parallel planar 2D
contours using vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter. The problem is, sometimes
there will be a hole on the surface. Thus I will get a non-close polygon
when I cut the the surface with vtkCutter.

vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter has a lot of limitations and needs integral
values.Are there any other classes in VTK can generate 3D surfaces from 3D
contours?

Thanks a lot.

Sophie