[vtkusers] CMake errors

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 12:37:08 EDT 2003

A specific problem would be more useful if you want to get help.

For example:
I did this:

1. xxxxx
2. xxxxx

And it gave the following error: xxxxxx

CMake does not compile anything.  It produces visual studio project files
for use with VTK.   So, you can use visual studio and cmake, or
if you know enough about visual studio, you can create your own project files.
However, since VTK is a large package, it is easier to create project files
with cmake.

-Bill