[vtkusers] Re: hardware stereo swapped LR images in raycast, but not 2D texture, in volume rendering

Nicholas Schwarz schwarz at evl.uic.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:31:46 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am also experiencing reversed stereo pairs (i.e. the left eye is
displayed where the right eye should be, and the right eye is displayed
where the left eye should be) when using RayCasting in CrystalEyes mode. I
do not think it has anything to do with you're mayavi stuff because I'm
not using it. I do think the problem might be in vtkVolumeRayCastMapper.

I posted a message about this on 11 August 2003 here
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-August/019505.html, but
I still don't have a solution.

If you discover a fix please let me know.

Nicholas Schwarz
Electronic Visualization Laboratory           E-Mail: schwarz at evl.uic.edu
Department of Computer Science                Telephone: 312-996-3002
University of Illinois at Chicago             Facsimile: 312-413-7585