[vtkusers] vtkXRenderWindowInteractor bug

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Aug 19 10:12:16 EDT 2003

I'm not quite sure how you figure it isn't a bug.  I thought vtk was
supposed to provide me with a consistent method to know what events are.
And all I need to do is provide some implementation in my vtkInteractoStyle
class to do stuff.  I shouldn't have to worry about differences between the
OS's.

Do you have any suggestions for working around this?  Make my own
vtkXRenderWindowInteractor class?

Thanks,
Clint