[vtkusers] Changing camera view

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Aug 14 05:15:08 EDT 2003

Hi,
The only solution you have is to rotate your actor. Thus, your object will turn without change the position of your camera.

Otherwise, if you want to rotate your camera, your request is impossible !
It's right that your object turns around your camera when you change the focal point. To turn around your object, you must set
your focal point onto your object and move your camera position.

Benoit