[vtkusers] Problem about vtkPanel

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Aug 13 06:52:26 EDT 2003

Hi,
you can't do that easily.  vtkPanel contains native methods which have a
specific mangled signature in c++ code.  i would suggest either
subclassing, or making your own vtkPanel which overrides the existing
one.  if you have your own vtk distribution, you could however change
vtkJavaAwt.h and mangle the method names to match your modified one.
-Jeff