[vtkusers] Resource Leak with VTK + BCB6

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Tue Aug 12 13:30:23 EDT 2003

Well, my point wasn't about the code. I don't know.. maybe it's the 40
degree (celsius) heat here starting to go to my head. My point was more
that users seem to post such problems and then they are ignored. I'd kind
of given up on the idea of reporting stuff which is kind of a shame since
I would like to help in any way I can.

Nic