[vtkusers] Removing tensors from cell data

godach at juno.com godach at juno.com
Thu Aug 7 18:10:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

Suppose I have two vtkUnstructuredGrids, A and B, and I would like
to call B->DeepCopy(A). After that, if I want to remove the tensor array
(saved in cell data) that was passed to B during the copying. How
should I do that? I have tried various ways, including

A->GetCellData()->CopyTensorsOff();
A->GetCellData()->RemoveArray("Tensors_");
Then Allocate and DeepCopy

B->GetCellData()->CopyTensorsOff();
Then Allocate and DeepCopy
B->GetCellData()->RemoveArray("Tensors_");

But neither of them works... Does anyone know how? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Best wishes,

Daniel