[vtkusers] Problem while running a code that was working fine.

Luis R Velez Mateo lrvelez at rcm.upr.edu
Thu Aug 7 10:27:22 EDT 2003

Hello,
I am having a problem with a code that used to work. I wrote this code some
months ago and it worked. My machine got infected with a virus and I had to
reinstall Windows and every program again. When I reinstalled vtk and Java I
got an error with the libraries I was loading and then I started getting
this error when I ran the program and pressed the button that calls the vtk
functions.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: VTKInit
        at vtk.vtkThinPlateSplineTransform.VTKInit(Native Method)
And it keeps on going...
The code has been untouched so the error must be with the vtk installation I
think. I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks,
Luis