[vtkusers] Common/Makefile problem

Ben FrantzDale frantzdale at intelligent-imaging.com
Wed Aug 6 16:53:57 EDT 2003

I've done a fair amount of looking; if there's a good OSX install
guide, I'd love to see it.

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:03  AM, William A. Hoffman wrote:

> The problem happens because you specified a directory instead of a
> library
> for the PYTHON_LIBRARY variable in CMake.  This should be set to the
> full path to the
> python library.  Or, it should be set to the -framework command for
> python if there

Looking online I saw a suggestion that the file I'm looking for is
/usr/lib/python2.2/config/libpython2.2.a which is a file I don't have
('though the path exists).

Also, what do you mean by the "-framework command"? python -framework
doesn't work.

Thanks,
           Ben