[vtkusers] configuring cmake

john wilson john.e.wilson at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 4 11:52:48 EDT 2003

Hi,
I have just installed vtk and cmake on windows 98se
I have a borland c++ command line compiler (free!)

the setup programs for both vtk and cmake have gone into the c:\vtk
on setting up all vtk and cmake files have gone into C:\Program Files\vtk42

I am getting an error on configuring cmake as follows

"cmake error: source: c:program files/vtk42/makelists.txt
does not match source used to generate cache c:/vtk/makelists.txt
run cmake with a different cource directory"

I know there is no makelists.txt in the c:\vtk directory - thus how can I match this?
any help appreciated
thanks John Wilson