[vtkusers] 16 bit Images

Matei MANCAS matei.mancas at tcts.fpms.ac.be
Mon Apr 28 10:38:31 EDT 2003

Hi dario!!!!

You have now a 16 bits image and you can see only 8 bits....
So you should use vtkImageShiftScale to look to an 8 bits grey window....
you have to use the SetScale method :

vtkImageShiftScale* scale = vtkImageShiftScale::New();
scale->SetScale(1/N);

N should be 256....else you should try other values (16) if data have in
fact 12 bits... But I think it should be 256!

Matei