[vtkusers] Create surface from isolines?

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Sat Apr 26 05:42:05 EDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 07:21:57PM -0500, Chris Scharver wrote:
> I am trying to avoid resampling as much as possible. The lines for
> vtkRuledSurfaceFilter need to have an equal number of points, so I had to

Okay.  The ruled surface resampling does yield very attractive results
though.

> Thanks tremendously!

It's a pleasure!  Periodically, I go down the whole list of VTK classes in
the CVS repository and make sure I have an idea what each one does.  One
doesn't remember everything, but once a problem presents itself, one has a
good idea where to start digging.

Thanks,
Charl