[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice: what do I fill in for SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines.?

Nico Vermaas vermaas at astron.nl
Fri Apr 25 02:01:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

I try to get a slice from my vtkImageData cube, but I do not understand the documentation of SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines.

Q1:
Say, my cube is: 0..100,0..100,0..100 and I want a slice that runs from 10..20,0..100,0.100. So a slice of 10 thick in the Y/Z plane.
What must I then fill in in for SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines?

Q2: Why is vtkImageReslice better than vtkExtractVOI?

Greetings,

Nico

Nico Vermaas
ASTRON - Westerbork Synthesis Radio Telescope
Schattenberg 1 - 9433 TA Zwiggelte - The Netherlands

tel: +31 593 598710
vermaas at astron.nl