[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes

Marwan Adada adada_marwan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:09:40 EDT 2003

Hello,
Now I converted my 8bit buffer to a 16bit buffer and sliced it, then passed
it to vtkVolume16Reader and then to marching cubes, and I got the volume.
But my result is not smooth at all, I set the
MarchingCube->ComputeNormalsOn(); and still the result is not smooth.
Is there any filter I can use to smooth the resulting output from marching
cubes??
Thanks in advance

Marc

P.S Thanks james;