[vtkusers] vtk books, which one ?

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Wed Apr 23 13:20:06 EDT 2003

I have to disagree here. I bought the users guide first thinking it would
be sufficient as I am on a budget too.

Unfortunately, it was clear that I had made the wrong decision. I later
bought the other book and haven't touched the user's guide since. Used in
conjunction with the Doxygen api documentation, the "The Visualization
Toolkit" book is the one to go for.