[vtkusers] Bounding Box of scattered points

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Mon Apr 21 15:16:35 EDT 2003

Hi VTK users,

I rendered a list of scattered data points, and I could modify the color of
individual points as described in my last email. I also added x, y and z axes
with the help of vtkCubeAxesActor2D. However, I really need a bounding box
around the points. The bounding box example requires normals which I could not
obtain from scattered data points. If the min and max of x, y, z for all points
are available, is there any way to draw a rectangular  bounding box?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Yang