[vtkusers] (no subject)

Анна Найман annainnet at mail.ru
Sat Apr 19 13:37:21 EDT 2003

Hello.
I'm also interested in this question, so I followed the link, you wrote in your answer. And I did't find answer to my question. I have polydata file, ths is not unstructured grid, as it's in FAQ, which you point to. Can you write answer directly in the text of your letter? I would be appreciate to you.

Anna Naiman(Russia)