[vtkusers] vtkPolyData intersection

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:52:32 EDT 2003

vtkImplicitDataSet can be used to convert any vtk dataset (including PolyData)
into an implicit function..  havent used  it myself, but that this looks like what  the original
poster was asking.

    -- krs

Sebastien Auclair wrote:

> This is again related to the need for boolean operations on datasets. ( instead of implicit
> functions.)From what i can tell, it can't be done.If someone can contradict this, i would be the
> first to thank him !! (We also need to do such operations
> !)  ___________________________________________Seb

       This message has been 'sanitized'. This means that potentially dangerous content has
       been rewritten or removed. The following log describes which actions were taken.

       Sanitizer (start="1050671167"):
         Part (pos="2491"):
           SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
             Match (rule="2"):
               Enforced policy: accept

         Part (pos="2950"):
           SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.html", mimetype="text/html"):
             Match (rule="default"):
               Enforced policy: accept

           Note: Styles and layers give attackers many tools to fool the
           user and common browsers interpret Javascript code found
           within style definitions.  References:
            - http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/630
            - http://archives.indenial.com/hypermail/bugtraq/2001/January2001/0512.html
           Rewrote HTML tag: >>_style_0 _/STYLE_<<
                         as: >>_DEFANGED_style_0 _/STYLE_<<
           Total modifications so far: 1

       Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm $Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.62 2002/09/17 17:59:08 bre Exp $

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs