[vtkusers] problems using vtkBorlandRenderWindow

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Wed Apr 16 15:56:15 EDT 2003

Hi Leonardo,

I have done some minor work on vtkBorlandRenderWindow,
it was orginally developed by J Biddiscombe.  I have been
using it extensively in Borland C++ Builder 5 Professional
for several years now without problems, although there is
always room for improvement. If you have suggestions/edits
I would be happy to assist...BTW, I just compiled the
component and ran the vtk borland test app with
no problems - Win 2000 Pro, BCB5, latest vtk cvs.

Dean