[vtkusers] from VTK 4.0 to 4.2

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 16 04:05:47 EDT 2003

imho,
	All the major changes in VTK from 4.0 to 4.2 are describe here:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/vtkfaq?req=show&file=faq06.008.htp

	Furthermore you won't have an 'include' directory till you actually
build *and* install VTK. Beware that two existing versions are very
likely to cause huge problems. Remove one before installing the second one.

	Finally how did you download VTK 4.2 ? If by cvs make sure to do a 'cvs
update'. Also please note that the VTK 4.x branch is in :

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTK

and not

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/vtk

HTH