[vtkusers] build VTK with java in linux

Zhongfu Zhou zhongfu.zhou at materials.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Apr 12 18:32:23 EDT 2003

Dear All,

Could you please help me in a problem I meet in building VTK with jave
in Redhat linux system.

I installed CMake, java and VTK properly. The file vtk.jar also can be
found in the directory ../VTK/bin. But when I run javac Cone.java, it
returns following errors. But I don't know how to set up the "CLASSPATH"
  environment. Any one can help me? Many thanks in advance.

Zhongfu