[vtkusers] animation, vtkPoints update, pipeline update

jean-charles campagne jcpouce at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 07:07:40 EDT 2003

thanks !
it does work !

the other way i tried was :
deleting the old points and allocating new points
with new coordinates.

but your solution is far more efficient !

JCC.
--------------------------------------
From: N Smethurst <nick.smethurst at free.fr>
To: vtkusers <vtkusers at public.kitware.com>
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] animation, vtkPoints update,
pipeline update
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:25:51 +0200

I don't think SetPoints() calls Modified().. so try

points->Modified()

and if it doesn't work, you can curse me for giving
advice when I am
still
a beginner. :)

nick

Le Mercredi 9 Avril 2003 15:14, jean-charles campagne
a écrit :
> it seems that the pipeline is not being updated...
>
> it seems it's not the way to do so (it render the
> first frame alright
> and all the other frames are the same : i think the
> pipeline is not
> being update correctly...)
>
> I browsed the documentation for various methods that
> would update the
> pipeline (i tried calling Render() on different
parts