[vtkusers] problem of using vtkPLYReader

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Apr 10 04:02:55 EDT 2003

Shuang,
	Please include a maximum of informations otherwise we won't be able to
answer you.

	Anyway here are some propositions:

1 did you install correctly VTK ?
2 did you used cmake to build it ?
3 did you link your app to (lib)vtkIO.(dll/so) ?
4 did you add the path : where_vtk_is_installed/include/vtk in your
project (for a make install) otherwise use this path: where_vtk_source_is/IO

HTH
mathieu