[vtkusers] about reconstructing two separate model

Chenzhuo cz_lj at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Apr 10 00:32:28 EDT 2003

Hi,all vtkusers
I want to reconstruct two separate model from the same
series of medical images.That means I want to build
model of two separate areas in the images.I want to
the two model can be produced simutaneously in my
program,it is to say,when my program is run one
time,the two model are both produced.I use
vtkMarchingCubes to build the model of the area of a
particular scalar value.Now I can build a single model
with running program once.Who can you how to produce
more than one model by running program only once.