[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindow: magic --sync

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Wed Apr 9 14:08:16 EDT 2003

Mathieu,

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 07:09:39PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> 	Thanks for taking the time to try my crappy code.
> 	This bug is really killing me I have been trying to reproduce it
> 	with standard wx componennt (wxFrame, wxGLCanvas, wxWindow, wxPanel) but
> with no luck.

Please have a look at the CreateTimer calls in wxRenderWindowInteractor.  If
I had the time (which I don't right now), I'd add debug prints to the
CreateTimer and DestroyTimer methods to see if they still get called
REGULARLY during interaction with your test case.  In the case of the
default joystick interactor, they should.  It could be some strange
interaction between the wxTimer and wxCaptureMouse (you never know).

Good luck,
Charl