[vtkusers] Removing al actors from a Renderer (Igetmultiple XYPlots inone renderer)

Nico Vermaas vermaas at astron.nl
Mon Apr 7 03:13:48 EDT 2003

Shyam,

Yes.. this works. The NumberOfItems, as well as the
NumberOfVisibleActors, stay the same.

In another RenderWindow I am using a locally defined actor2d and there
the number of actors does grow. So, the conclusion must be that when we
use the actors as a member that AddActor in a member function overwrites
them. Thats good..

greetings,

Nico

>>> "R K Shyamprakash" <ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com> 04/07/03